Saturday, April 18, 2009

Omadhaun I am

I've packed my memories, lost things and sadness into a big suitcase. Then I took the suitcase, locked it inside a giant metal chest and pushed it into the sea of tranquility. Mr. Sea, swallow up all these things please, don't make them resurface. Those things were meant to wear out sooner or later. I grew out of my friends. many of them which I considered dear to me. They didn't fit me anymore. My special someone took so much out of me that I knew it was best I moved on. I still dwell on the past but not as much as I used to.

As I float sometimes in this sea, on a raft of my new-found comfort zone, the waters are still clear enough for me to see deep down beneath, where my baggage lay. My eyes cannot help but be transfixed upon them, as distance of the depth slowly blur the sense of familiarity that these things once possessed. Then I wake up and funnily realise that I am the creator of this sea. The ocean of my tears. I look at it under a more optimistic light upon realisation. The sea is my remover of sadness and despair. Everytime I cry some of my sadness melts away into this ocean. The raft that I lay, toss and turn in slowly floats towards the island. The island represents my happiness and contentment. it means no more shall I cry.

But the sea around me will always exist to constantly remind me of my sadness. It will make me appreciate every little blessing and happiness more than ever each day. I want to thank my friends who have consoled and tried to blow away the dark clouds above me so that I could see the rainbow. You know who you are. =) I could not wrap my head around it before. I kept packing and unpacking the suitcase. As the raft moves gently, I know I'm not alone because I can hear God leading the way to that island. The island where He dwells called Paradise.

No comments:

Dot Warner...so me....well..

Dot Warner...so me....well..

About Me

Like a claypot that's soft and mouldable at first, this 'piece of earthenware' is currently being tested under fire to see 'its' durability. The Potter and His hands are working miracles that even the claypot doesn't know about.... Yet the claypot will continue 'its' duty of quenching thirsts of those who drink from it. Love conquers all~