Sunday, April 19, 2009

For: My Buddies.Of.Love.Only (BOLOs)

Buddies of Love,

Thank you for showering so much of understanding, care, love, hugs, smiles and even the rainbow everytime I didn't feel too good. Sometimes I appear to be wallowing in my own self-pity but that is how human nature is. The word 'Friends' are mentione din the Bible many times, are are compared to be better than the finest gold. I could not agree more.

My BOLOs

1. Tharmindran
2. Logendran
3. The Mercenary
4. Raven Kaur
5. Haanu-kah =D
11. Jayanth Abishek Bachan
6. Sean Wong Chee Leong
7. Bobby Bryan John
8. Ameeta Kaur Giren
9. Soheila (ex Iranian student)
10. Rueben Vinod Philip

Guys, and gals, I owe a lot to you, and if time permits me, I shall never cease to keep you all on the pedestal of my heart til the day I die, for it is during dark times that real freinds do shine. I sincerely cherish and treasure all your kind words and deeds and will try my best to repay you however I can. You possibly will nevercome to understand how much my heart appreciates you but you are truly God-sent. Much love ya'll.

Doreen

1 comment:

haanu said...

Hugs babe.. what r friends for ryt :)) Sun will shine again, and all things will be fine..

Dot Warner...so me....well..

Dot Warner...so me....well..

About Me

Like a claypot that's soft and mouldable at first, this 'piece of earthenware' is currently being tested under fire to see 'its' durability. The Potter and His hands are working miracles that even the claypot doesn't know about.... Yet the claypot will continue 'its' duty of quenching thirsts of those who drink from it. Love conquers all~