Friday, April 24, 2009

Wave Goodbye, Wish Me Well.....

The long-awaited tide
That took ages to come
I step onto the waters
and allow myself to embark on a lonely journey
My mind tells me that storms and harsh winds and darkness await
but my heart tells me a new-found shore is patiently waiting for me
The tide slowly pulls me away from all that I know
Bringing me towards uncertainty
Will I sink? Will I swim?
What is 'I' anyway?
As days go by, I cannot see anymore the chest full of my baggage that I threw intot his very sea
It is a good sign....
Change is already here
Be my guest, Mr Change
because from where I used to be, any change is good for me.

To the few of you who share my joy and also my pain, bid me farewell.. only for a little while. But to some, this is hello. I will see you soon. I waited too long for this.

Thanks, Mr God.

No comments:

Dot Warner...so me....well..

Dot Warner...so me....well..

About Me

Like a claypot that's soft and mouldable at first, this 'piece of earthenware' is currently being tested under fire to see 'its' durability. The Potter and His hands are working miracles that even the claypot doesn't know about.... Yet the claypot will continue 'its' duty of quenching thirsts of those who drink from it. Love conquers all~