Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Are we human, or are we dancer?

St Padre Pio from Pietrelcina, Italy, was the first Catholic priest to receive the 5 signs of the Stigmata and miraculously those 5 wounds healed completely when he passed way. He is my patron saint. Go Google him up.

So how am I feeling today? Slightly better. Thanks to my precious buddies. I apologise in advance to those of you who read my blog and think it's a waste of time. I apologise coz if you do think so then I wouldn't want you as my buddy anymore coz clearly, you dont' have any rat's ass of an idea what is going on with me. =) I try to avoid being morose or anymore caved in. I want to cave out. Word's out that I will be working in KL soon. Word's out that I will be doing fine very very soon. And for the first time in my life, if I ever consume any alcohol, I mite just cry. LOL. For the fun of it.

I am on a mission in getting my old self back. You know, the funny nice crazy happy me. No more inhibiton. My theme song now shall be The Killer's 'Human'...."Pay my respects to Grace and Virtue, Send my condolences to Good, Give my regards to Soul and Romance, they always did the best they could, and so long to Devotion, You thought everything I know".........

So... Are We Human? Not many of us are..... but still we try to be all the good things that we know about.

Winter's cold but we love the snow.
I'm getting old, but I'd love to know,
if I am to do as I'm told, or go out to plough,
the fields of riches and gold, or hear the calling to mould,
me into something that will show,
the Human side of me unfold....

Try eating or drinking pinaepple juice early in the morning. Rihanna does that apparently. Gets your metabolism going. Can you tell me what is my number 1 bad habit and pet peeve? if you can correctly guess, I will spend you lunch at TGIF. =) See ya.

No comments:

Dot Warner...so me....well..

Dot Warner...so me....well..

About Me

Like a claypot that's soft and mouldable at first, this 'piece of earthenware' is currently being tested under fire to see 'its' durability. The Potter and His hands are working miracles that even the claypot doesn't know about.... Yet the claypot will continue 'its' duty of quenching thirsts of those who drink from it. Love conquers all~