Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where everything is interlinked..

I tell you, karma is something that I have been avoiding to believe in. Coz somewhere in my head I know it's true. Karma really works coz the Hindus thousands of years ago could not find any other explanation to why they felt like there was a come-back after every good or bad deed.
Nothing seems to be going right for me now. Karma strikes? Wallowing in my own self-pity is my pet peeve these days... not so much of nail biting coz i do that subconsciously. So, not counted.
Thinking about how many friends I have lost contact with makes my mind travel back in time. As I do that I realise that I haven't lost that many...I just never took the time to say hello. At my age everyone's working or finishing up their varsity years.. I'm not dreading to grow up, just not used to having so much of bad luck. What is luck anyways? I don't believe in that too. I'm just saying it here coz I don't know what else to blame those stuff on. O wait. Maybe it IS karma. I am proud to say that both my head and my heart has grown much stronger than before. In the sense that I do and say what I feel is right, and if someone doesn't like it, too bad for them (used to let stuff like that bug me previously). I have built this strong resistance for nagging and negative nonsenticals, and I am becoming more goal-oriented. Although this 'bad luck' seems to be trailing my every move and breath, I say it's okay. Totally fine. Coz no guts, no glory, right folks? Say and do as you may please.. I am proud to be me now. I can handle crisis like a wedding planner who found out that the wedding cake got eaten up by the pet pug. The show still has to go on right? So, Mr 'Bad Luck', just so you know, this year is My year, the year of the Ox, and I have every nerve to do my summersaults and walk with my nose in the air, coz you're off to Timbuktu soon, and I'll be walking on air!

No comments:

Dot Warner...so me....well..

Dot Warner...so me....well..

About Me

Like a claypot that's soft and mouldable at first, this 'piece of earthenware' is currently being tested under fire to see 'its' durability. The Potter and His hands are working miracles that even the claypot doesn't know about.... Yet the claypot will continue 'its' duty of quenching thirsts of those who drink from it. Love conquers all~