Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I do not own myself....

Nobody owns themselves. Why? If we owned ourselves, we would not die. Who would like their owned-self to die? For we have a body, a conscious mind (altho half the time we do things in a routine that we don't think)
and an inner self, the spirit, or so we call it.

What's the hype about success and getting rich and risking our lives to die trying? Somewhere in the back of my head, I want to retreat to a temple in IndoChina, wear a piece of cloth, shave my head, and walk around saying prayers and reaching my hands out for alms of food and the occasional stuff. But, wouldn't that be selfish? i'm the first kid the the family, my family needs me. So what should I do? Build an orphanage?

Well, maybe I'll do that. If I am rich enough. What am I doing thinking bout these rubbish? For me now, success has overshot my prior concept of it. I want to be successful in controlling my anger. I want to be less moody and smile more. I fret growing older coz I think my skin's aging real quick, but I really REALLY wanna feel so good on the inside. I want to be more humble, sincere and honest. I will stop there.

Which is why, I am pulling myself back from so many people I know. As I read my dailay mantra in a book a.k.a A New Earth, I am starting to learn to be 'silent'...To just quiet down... and by doing so i get to feel the vibrations that people give me... Sadly I have realised that many friends that I claimed to have weren't really friends at all.. i try to not foster vengeance or any sort of negative feelings towards these people.. but it is tough indeed... But thank god there were a few that stood out from the crowd... A few that I owe my heart to. You fellas and fellis know who you are. I love you with all my heart people. Much Love Muchachaz!

I am trying not to live a life of regrets. And also to pick up after my own mess. Then when I'm soaring high enough, I will bow down and kiss earth to remind me of where I came from.


Getting out of the damsel in Distress outfit,

DoDo

No comments:

Dot Warner...so me....well..

Dot Warner...so me....well..

About Me

Like a claypot that's soft and mouldable at first, this 'piece of earthenware' is currently being tested under fire to see 'its' durability. The Potter and His hands are working miracles that even the claypot doesn't know about.... Yet the claypot will continue 'its' duty of quenching thirsts of those who drink from it. Love conquers all~